Monday, November 8, 2010

And the Winner Is . . . .

Megan C. 
with a guess of $46,500!

The actual total of my eye surgery (at least if we don't get any more bills) is $54, 848.00. Wow, that is a lot for an outpatient procedure! I guess they do things differently in California!  That is nearly 27% of my TOTAL hospital stay of 34 days (and 3 brain surgeries) from last year, and this was only for 6 hours. Yikes. I guess I am blessed to live in Utah, where healthcare costs are low and quality is high.

In any case, congrats to Megan!! A gift card will be coming your way soon! Email me your address so I can get it in the mail ASAP. :) Thanks to everyone who guessed!

It is snowing/raining/snowing/raining outside right now, so I guess the season is finally turning from fall into winter. The ski resorts will be thrilled, as are all my little skiers here at home. Despite the cold outside, I am warm in my house, and warm inside, filled with the excitement that comes with welcoming the seasons of Thanksgiving and Giving! Hooray!

No comments: