Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Celebrating a Comeback

Repost from May 2011 (Sorry the original 50+ comments were lost in cyberspace.)

On May 13, 2009, I had my first brain surgery to remove a tumor growing around my brainstem. It has been a long, hard road with many unexpected detours and complications. Rather than dread this day, I decided to make it a day of celebration.For those of you on a similar journey, please know that there is HOPE and MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! 

Please watch this little video and help celebrate the great comebacks of life! 


I hope my story on this blog can help you learn, grow and believe. And, I hope you will join me on a new journey at:


 www.lifeconstructionzone.com 
Inspiration and Hope for Navigating the Detours of Life

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow, it was great to meet you in person, and after seeing this video, I have even more respect for you! Thanks for the inspiration.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. This video is so inspiring! It makes me feel like I have nothing to complain about. I don't have any physical challenges and I don't work out like that. Thanks for the motivation!

Thomas Richelin said...

I first saw this video on Youtube, then I found it here after following the links at the end. This is an amazing story and I am happy that you are doing so well. My dad died of a brain tumor, but I am glad to see you are fighting back and living a good life. Keep kicking' butt.

Ashleigh said...

Jodi I posted a comment on here a long time ago and I followed you when you were in the hospital. I haven't checked back in a while and I just wanted you to know that I am still touched by your story. I guess I should say I am touched by your life - I know it is more than a story. I have had anxiety and depression for 15+ years and reading about you helps me remember that we all go through hard things in life. I keep thinking if you could make it, then so can i.

Anonymous said...

You go girl.

Sammie said...

Wow. That's all I can say. God bless.

Nicole R. said...

I just found this and I think it is incredible. I hope you are doing well and kicking butt.

Anonymous said...

辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天