Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. . . . . . .Sleepless nights and Dizzy days

I don't know what spurs on the sleepless nights for me, but last night was one of them. Tolan also had a bad night and we were each up numerous times, passing each other in the halls, and trying out different beds and locations.

Both of us had far less than stellar nights. Today, likely in part as a result of my night, I feel dizzy and I have a headache. That seems to be my body's way of reacting to things now. This was never the case in the past, but for 20+ months now, this is how my body responds to stressful situtaions.

So, today I will pray for more than normal patience so I can be a kind mother to my little boys. They are the same as usual, but I am not. I will say extra prayers and hope I can get through the day.

What are your secrets for keeping kids safe and having fun when you can't give them all your normal energy?? If you have bright ideas, please share! ;)

No comments: