Wednesday, April 21, 2010

. . . . . .Blessed Days

I realized this week that I have gone almost 2 weeks without a single dizzy spell or debilitating headache! This is the longest "good spell" I have had in more than 20 months!

As my strength returns, so does my energy. Along with it comes a renewed excitement for life. There are so many things I want to do, so many projects to finish, so many people to visit, so many friends to serve!

With such blessings, how could anyone ever deny that God is still a God of miracles??

My faith is stronger than ever. My love for others still builds each day. My gratitude for LIFE cannot be measured. My debt to a loving SAVIOR can never be repaid, though I will give my best effort, one day at a time.

2 comments:

britt said...

That is so wonderful to hear!!
miss you friend :)

Karen said...

Love hearing about your good days!! I'll be hoping for more and more of those! XOXO, Karen