Friday, June 18, 2010

. . . . . . Here Comes the Sun

Sing with me, "Here comes the sun, nananana, here comes the sun"! Hooray! The sun has been found, and it is finally right here in Utah! :) This is so desperately what my body needs right now!

If I were a super hero, or the heroine in a book, I would, of course, have an arch nemesis. If I had to name such a nemesis, I would say it would have to be the wind. Only it wouldn't be called the wind, it would be something like the great "air bender" (pardon the blatant borrowing of terms).

The series of storms, drop in barometric pressure, cold temperatures and air bending that has taken place over the last few weeks have caused havoc in this not-so-super-hero-like person. My head was filled with pressure and aches and my eye was quite nonfunctional, due to the massive amounts of air bending, twisting and blowing going on.

So, sing with me again, as we celebrate, "Here comes the sun"! For most, the summer sun is a welcome sign of carefree days, but to me, it is so much more. It is warming, healing and caressing for my whole mind, body and soul!

1 comment:

britt said...

I will cheer with you...HUrray for the glorious sun!!