Monday, March 1, 2010

. . . . . . . Holding Pattern

I went to an appointment this morning to have an evaluation because of the new symptoms I have been experiencing over the last few weeks. Unfortunately, my neurosurgeon is out of town, so I saw someone else. The appointment was a bit frustrating and didn't really provide many answers. If anything, we are just in a holding pattern, giving things a little more time before we decide what (if any) steps need to be taken next.

One thing I have learned over the last year is that you have to trust your instincts and listen to your body. When doctors were telling me that ear infections were the cause of my dizzy spells and vertigo last year, it just didn't "feel" right. History obviously proved my feelings were correct and now I listen to my feelings and trust myself more than I did before.

So, I don't think this is the end of the issue, but I am going to wait until my doctor gets back in town in a few weeks before I do anything else. In the meantime, I will "just keep swimming", one day at a time!

Love you all. Thanks for the continued support, love and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yell when you need me to bring you a "floaty" just a call away! Other then that:swimming is better then going under. So stay strong... you continue to be in our prayers, i promise.