Monday, February 22, 2010

. . . . . . . .Life Through the Rearview Mirror

Driving down the road this weekend, I glanced at my rearview mirror before switching lanes. What I saw nearly took my breath away. The scene behind me appeared to be straight out of a painting, a beautiful newly snow covered mountain towering over a small valley village beneath.

When I later turned a corner, I saw the view again, this time head on. Truly stunning. How often have I even noticed that view this winter?

Perhaps we should all look at life from a new perspective and see what majesties around us suddenly come into view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh! Me too... when i drive Aub to school, and then the houses below with the smoke coming from the chimneys...so beautiful. And then i think dude so should bring my camera!
Good you noticed, i agree we sometimes are so busy living we forget to look for the beauty!