Saturday, February 27, 2010

. . . . . . . .Quick Updates & Prayers Needed

It is Saturday morning and I just got a call from my family in Hawaii that they are having a tsunami warning. The men are all sandbagging the houses then heading to higher ground to join the rest of the community in case the tsunami strikes their area. Please pray with me that everyone there will be safe and protected. These are such good, faithful, loving people. Prayers please.

I am going in a few minutes to take my dear friend, Aunt Celia, to lunch for her birthday. It should be a wonderful, fun day of food, visiting and shipping.

I also hope it will help keep my mind off the compications I have been experiencing. A call into my neurosurgeon's office resulted in an appointment set for Monday morning. I hope and pray that the evaluation will result in a "clean slate" and this will not be something that will require additional treatment.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: