Monday, June 1, 2009

Hospital Stay - Day 20 - Surgery #2

Right now Jodi is scheduled for surgery at 3:30 p.m. today, however, Dr. Couldwell's schedule is such that as soon as he has finished meeting with some other patients on his calendar, he will move forward with Jodi's surgery, so it could go be sooner than 3:30 p.m.

We will keep you posted as soon as there is information to share.

We continue to appreciate your prayers and we know that many fasted yesterday and many more are fasting today for Jodi. We know your prayers, fasting and faith are helping in ways that nothing else could. We continue to express our love and appreciation to each of you!

Just to let you know, Jodi had a good Sunday with a number of visitors, a good number of calls, and four short walks --- one with the nurse, one with her dad, one with her family, one with Tolan. She did get a spinal headache after the 2nd one, but the rest went well.

Below are a few pictures from yesterday.

Going for a walk with Tolan and the kids.

Daven (Baby D) cuddled up with Mom.

Trenden showing nurse, Lori, his terrfic report card.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I was thinking about Jodi and you all yesterday afternoon, wondering what you might be doing...it was fun to see that you had a good day! I will be anxiously awaiting news about the surgery today, and praying that all goes well! Good luck Jodi....be strong! Love, Karen

cathy said...

Good luck Jodi. I hope all goes well and that you get to come home soon. Thanks for talking with me yesterday. I've missed not seeing you. My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Anonymous said...

Jodi, we are thinking of you. We hope you can go home soon to be with your family and have all the comforts of home. Thanks for the updates.

Amy Wicks said...

Jodi-

Good luck with the surgery. It's good to see you walking around (and your smiling face). You better get out of there soon, I have tons of little green strawberries quickly soaking up sun in my garden.

wjmom said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers today. With so many (including God) on your side, you cannot fail! Best wishes in your surgery. I'll be anxiously awaiting news.

Anonymous said...

I continue to be tutored by the Lord's gentle guidance as He walks us down paths we have not seen before...

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Isaiah

"We doubt not the Lord nor His goodness. We have proved Him in days that are past..."

You've been through so much and have "proved Him in days that are past."

I watch you look to God, trust and courageously go forward with a new day, a new battle and a new victory!

Love ALL of you!
xo
Aunt Leslie McLean